Doeji-kimchi-duruchigi is a fried pork and vegetable dish. You can make it with any type of pork, but for a variety of texture, it is better to use pork with at least some fat. Kimchi gives this dish its sweet-and-spicy flavor that differs from bulgogi or other Korean stir-fried meat dishes.
The most basic way to enjoy doeji-kimchi-duruchigi is by eating it as a side dish to rice or having it wrapped in vegetable leaves such as lettuce. In Korea, kimchi fried pork is also a popular accompaniment to soju (distilled liquor) and makgeolli (rice wine).
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Caloric value: 632kcal / serving
Doeji-Kimchi-Duruchigi on TV
Jin Yeong of the group B1A4 cooked several dishes in the kitchen of Super Junior’s Henry, to thank the host for the invitation. One of the dishes he made was doeji-kimchi-duruchigi.
Henry and Amber, when noticing that the dish was full of hot pepper paste and kimchi, were worried it would be too spicy for them. However, once they tasted it, they were filled with joy and could not stop praising it.
Main ingredients: 100g pork, 150g cabbage kimchi, 5g green pepper, 5g red pepper, 20g onion
Sub ingredients: 20g green onion, 7g chopped garlic, a little bit of chopped ginger, 5g red pepper powder, 15g hot pepper paste, 15ml rice wine, 5g sugar, a little bit of black pepper powder, 100ml water, 5ml cooking oil, a little bit of sesame oil
1. Cut the kimchi and pork into bite-sized pieces.
2. Cut the onion, green onion, pepper, and red pepper into thin strips.
3. Put the seasoning ingredients (sub-ingredients) into a bowl and mix well.
4. Put the pork into the bowl with the seasoning for 30 minutes.
5. Put the oil on a heated pan and fry the seasoned pork.
6. When the pork is well-done, add the kimchi.
7. When kimchi becomes soft, add the sliced vegetables and fry until the broth boils out.
8. Put on a dish and sprinkle with salt and sesame.
Kim Hyo Jin firstname.lastname@example.org
<저작권자 © AgraFood, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지>